1F., No. 1, Aly. 52, Ln. 12, Sec. 3, Bade Rd.
Songshan Dist., Taipei City, 105 Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Opening Hours 營業時間
Wednesday - Sunday 6:30pm to 10:00pm
Monday & Tuesday - Closed
- We are closed on Mondays and Tuesdays, unless otherwise announced.
- We offer only dinner service, doors will open at 6:45pm, and dinner will start promptly at 7pm for all guests. We kindly ask that you arrive on time to be able to enjoy the complete dining experience.
- Reservations are available for parties of less than 6 people. We reserve the right to refuse any last minute change of number of guests in your party.
- We only accept reservations for adults and children over 8 years old, please note that we do not offer children’s meals.
- A deposit of $1500/person is required within 3 days of making your reservation, the deposit will be deducted from your final check.
Please send deposits to:
- Account Name: 義尼塔股份有限公司
- Bank: 國泰世華銀行 大安分行
- Account Number: 020-03-501045-0
- Before paying the deposit, please carefully check the reservation date, name, number of guests, and dietary restrictions. Your reservation is successful after completing the deposit payment and a confirmation email is received.
- Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellations made more than 72 hours before reservation time: no charges
- Cancellations made between 24 to 72 hours before reservation time: 50% of deposit will be charged
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours before reservation time: full deposit amount will be charged
- We only accept reservations made via “TableCheck” through our official website, Facebook, or Instagram. Reservations cannot be made via social media comments, messages, or other methods.
- For buyouts and Private Dining Room reservations, please email us at [email protected].
- 國泰世華銀行 大安分行
- 由於我們需依據訂位人數準備每日食材，訂位時需預付餐費訂金 NT$1,500/人，請於完成線上訂位之三日內完成匯款預付程序。
- 如有私人包場、預訂包廂需求，請email「[email protected]」與我們洽詢。
BEFORE DINING WITH US
- Please note we are only able to take reservations in accordance with social distancing regulations as announced by CECC.
- In order to ensure the health and safety of all of our guests and staff, we strictly enforce body temperature checks, mask-wearing, disinfecting, and regular COVID-19 rapid antigen tests for our staff.
- Our dining experience is curated around Taiwan’s seasonal produce, should you have any dietary restrictions (including alcohol intolerance), please kindly notify us at the time of booking or at least five days before your dining date. We are unable to make any adjustments if informed last-minute.
- In order to offer our guests the complete experience we have curated, we are unable to accommodate guests with dairy, gluten, seafood, or meat allergies and intolerance. We do not offer vegetarian, vegan, or children’s menu options.
- Your reservation will be kept for 15 minutes, if you arrive late, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation; your deposit will not be refunded. We only accept guests above the age of 8.
- Please refrain from bringing pets, however service and guide dogs are welcomed.
- Please refrain from bringing outside food and drinks, with the exception of birthday cakes. Please note that a cleaning fee of $500 per cake will be charged.
- To ensure the quality of dining experience for all of our guests, should you have any interview or photo/video shooting request, please email our General Manager Joyce Kao at [email protected] to discuss how we can best accommodate your needs.
- 為確保所有客人的用餐品質，若有任何商業公開用途之拍攝或採訪需求，煩請事先與總經理Joyce聯繫（[email protected]）。若未經事前溝通，我們將保有最後決定權，謝謝您的理解與見諒。